Want to be respected as the Leader who really cared about maintaining high levels of Mental Health in their teams during and after the Pandemic?
Want to equip the people in your organisation with the ability to really thrive and make better decisions during and after Covid-19?
Want to be remembered as the person who actually took the concept of work/life balance seriously and made it happen?
‘Mental wellbeing is a dynamic state in which the individual is able to develop their potential, work productively and creatively, build strong and positive relationships with others and contribute to their community.
Ref: Foresight Mental Capital and Wellbeing Project (2008)
An informative, engaging and practical 2 part programme to explore how individuals can maintain their mental wellness, peak mental performance and enhanced productivity in themselves and their teams during challenging times.
What you and your teams will be doing:
Session 1 – 120 mins
Maintaining Personal Wellness (suitable for all staff)
- Recognise the everyday challenges we face in the workplace and the impact they can have on our wellbeing and performance
- Explore the need for proactivity and a growth mindset to develop the habits and behaviours that boost our wellbeing and performance
- Understand the four key areas that underpin wellness and identify individual focus areas for personal development and performance (Balance, Energy, Focus & Performance)
- Develop a personal “wellness” toolkit and practice using a range of techniques for both immediate and long-term wellbeing
Session 2 – 120 mins
Supporting our Teams in Challenging Times (suitable for those who manage teams)
- Identify how to have great conversations with our team members and to listen with empathy and understanding to fully identify their needs and requirements during times of uncertainty
- Apply the four key areas of wellness model to help our team members to develop their business to maximise performance and enhance productivity
- Explore a range of techniques that we can use with our team members to support autonomous thinking and innovation
Individual follow up coaching sessions are available to embed the learning from the sessions.